How it Works:
Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection, know as Phased Arry Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) is an advanced method of ultrasonic Inspection. When applied to steel the phased array image shows a slice
that may reveal defects hidden inside a structure or weld.
What we offer:
Atomic Technologies Offers state of the art PAUT services in oil and gas and marine sector. We provide below PAUT services:
- Butt welds inspection in pipes and pressure vessels and large structures, Bifurcation lines, Valve bodies, etc
- Corrosion mapping to estimate thickness at finite points in pressure vessels, pipes, tanks and structures.
- PAUT scans on complex geometries including painted cylindrical, trapezoidal fuel transport tankers
- Individually tailor development of qualification blocks, configuring rigs for data collection and levels of post-analysis reporting
- high pressure and high temperature piping welds at power station sites using encoded scanning on circumferential and seam welds between various wall thickness
- Inspection of complex geometry branch welds with variable weld profile using encoded scanning for accurate sizing of internal defects
- Turbine and generator components inspections with special focus on areas of high stress concentration turbine blade roots and geometry changes along exciter cooling fans
- In-site inspection of transverse cracks in shafts, axles, spindles, holds down bolts.
- Precise detection, measurement and reporting of smaller cracks for condition monitoring or repair.